ATB-CWE decanters are typically used to discharge the clear water layer at the end of a treatment cycle in SBR plants.
ATB-CWE decanters are available for discharge by gravity or pumping and also with or without an additional automatic closing system.
- Different discharge piping systems: flexible hoses or stainless-steel pipes
- Discharge below water level: no floatables are aspirated from the surface during decanting
- Wide range: available from 10 m3/h to > 1,000 m3/h
- Horizontal inflow weir: no aspiration of settled sludge after sedimentation
- Floating design: always the best distance to the sludge blanket
- Huge inflow opening: no unattended turbulences
- Automatic closing system (option): no entry of particles during mixing and aeration in the basin
- Materials: stainless steel AISI 304 or 316